Thursday, September 22, 2011

002 - It Just Didn't Cut It



This comic is becoming a really great learning experience, mostly about what not to do when making comics. Luckily, I've gotten a lot of tips and encouragement from my friends and colleagues out there. The comments and insight I get make it all worthwhile.

I also like to torment Shannon by making her color trees, leaves and grass after 8 months of coloring nothing but trees, leaves and grass for the backgrounds of my thesis film.
----------
Also guys, just to let you know, this blog is a TEMPORARY PAGE. I will be switching this all over to Wordpress/Comicpress very, very soon. I will archive all the previous strips there, and this blog will probably become a sort of "behind-the-scenes" page, where I'll post work-in-progress images, some occasional background info and a permanent link to me and Shannon's Livestream pages at the top. But until that gets taken care of, this will be station headquarters.

No comments:

Post a Comment